Thursday, February 23, 2012

Famous fans of "30 Rock"

Being someone obsessed with both television and television actors, I find it somewhat rewarding when I learn that television actors love the same television shows I do! So welcome to a feature I like to call "Famous fans", wherein we learn that celebrities love the same shows that we love! Up today: "30 Rock".

Photo source: buddytv.com.

 
"Tina Fey is the goddess of comedy." - Candice Accola ("The Vampire Diaries")

"It just never fails to crack me up! Sometimes I rewind it and watch parts of it again because they are so packed with jokes and I don't want to miss any of it." - Alison Brie ("Community", "Mad Men")

"At the top of their game in smart, sophisticated, adult humor. Maybe that's why it's always been a ratings-challenged show. Can a show be too smart? Not for me. I appreciate how it makes me listen carefully to catch each innuendo, pop culture reference, and the inside political skewering. What run-of-the-mill comedies would use as a centerpiece set-up and punch line joke, 30 Rock tosses off within normal conversation. Brilliant. This show has always made me laugh." - Bryan Cranston ("Breaking Bad")

"That show is flawless. Tina Fey is a genius. Again, she's a woman who has changed television." - Summer Glau ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles")

"30 Rock is just so smart and so stupid. I love it." - Josh Hopkins ("Cougar Town")

"I love all things 30 Rock. It never fails to stay fresh and is laugh-out-loud funny." - Sarah Lancaster ("Chuck")

"Nobody writes better jokes than Tina Fey and her army of zinger-smiths. Watching Jack McBrayer is like eating the most delicious pecan pie with cornpone ice cream. Alec Baldwin has long been my hero, both in steely delivery and body hair." - Nick Offerman ("Parks and Recreation")

"The sexual tension between Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey is written so well. There is no doubt they must at some point do it -- just a matter of when." - Jeff Probst ("Survivor")

"I like everything about this show. They're all really funny. Tina Fey is brilliant. She's one of those people that I'm just happy she's doing comedy. I think the world is a better place with her making jokes." - Danny Pudi ("Community")

"It makes me nostalgic for NYC. As Liz Lemon says, 'I want to go to there.'" - Melissa Rausch ("The Big Bang Theory")

"It's so well written and hilarious, so relevant, and so perfectly absurd." - Gail Simmons ("Top Chef")






Check out my other stories about "30 Rock"!

No comments:

Post a Comment