Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kindred Spirit: Kenneth Ellen Parcell, "30 Rock"

If ever there was a TV-lovin' bloke on our level, it's Kenneth the page from NBC's "30 Rock". In the pilot episode, he earnestly tells Pete, "I just love TV so much". Is he reading my diary?


Dedicated to his love of television, Kenneth works tirelessly for the writers, producers, and cast of "TGS", putting up with a lot of crap but always managing to remain optimistic. Some of Kenneth's best TV-related quotes include:

"There are only two things I love in this world - everybody, and television." (Episode 302, "Believe in the Stars")

"I studied TV theory at Kentucky Mountain Bible College." (Episode 114, "The C Word")

"What most people don't know is that NBC is still a network." (Episode 516, "TGS Hates Women")

"Bonus means extra. I know that. From game shows." (Episode 401, "Season 4")

"Do you know why I put up with this 'pitiful job', Mr. Donaghy? Why I fetch these folks' lunches and clean up their barfs? Cause they make television. And more than jazz, or musical theater, or morbid obesity, television is the true American art form." (Episode 111, "The Head and the Hair")

No comments:

Post a Comment