Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leslie Knope's waffle necklace

Happy Valentine's Day, "Parks and Rec" fans! If you're like me, you swooned a little over Ben and Leslie's adorable V-Day treats for one another in this week's episode. Leslie created a crazy and complicated but cute scavenger hunt for Ben (which Ron really enjoyed), and Ben got Leslie the playboy seal she'd dreamed about -- wearing an adorable little waffle necklace.

Photo source: verde04.tumblr.com.


We all know how much Leslie loves waffles, so this was an amazing idea. And of course as soon as I saw it, I wanted it. I managed to track down the necklace from Tiny Hands Jewelry. Guess what? This necklace is scented! No joke. (Don't wear it if you're trying to diet.) I obviously had to buy it. They even have a feature on their site confirming it was worn on the show:



So if you're a fan like me, this is a must-have. You can get it here! And while you're there, check out all the other adorable jewelry on the site. (Cupcakes! Cookies! Donuts!).

No comments:

Post a Comment